Monday, May 10, 2010
Living Room Campout
We've had some major storms come through here in the past few weeks. One day it will be sunny and 90 degrees, then the next it's cloudy and rainy. On the first night of storms, the tornado sirens were going of on base. It was really loud and I knew Jaxon wasn't going to sleep through it, so we decided to have a campout in the living. Jason gathered blankets from all over the house and made a "bed" on the floor. Jason, Jaxon and I slept on the floor and Dakota was in her bassinet next to us. Jaxon was so excited he could not contain himself. He was laughing the entire time Jason was getting the "bed" ready. The sirens kept all of us up most of the night, but at least we were all together.
My boys tucked in for the night.
The men of the house watching the news as they display the storm threats all night. I don't know when Jason finally turned the TV off.
Our little guy passed out with a car in one hand and a truck in the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is wonderful. Our kids love doing this all the time. I think it is just wonderful
Post a Comment