Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another Jaxon Funny

I'm trying to update as much as possible, so Jason can see what we're up to. Here's a funny conversation Jaxon and I had on our way to church tonight:


Jax: "Mom, look at those beautiful Christmas lights. How do they turn the lights on?"

Me: "They plug the lights in."

Jax: "They plug them in to their house?"

Me: "Yes, just like we plug in lamps, computer cords, and our space heaters."

Jax: "But how do they plug it in to the house?"

Me: "They probably have a long cord running through the yard all the way up to the house."

Jax: "Does the cord have feet?"


Oh how I love that boy!

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

That's awesome. I love kids.

Jason said...

I love the way he sees the world. Wish I had that view at times! Miss you guys. Love you so much!