Here's a short video of Jaxon's initial reaction opening his new golf clubs:
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Happy 4th Birthday Jaxon!
Jaxon turned four last week and we had a fun time celebrating with him. He has been so excited about turning four, and it was all he talked about for months leading up to his birthday. But on the actual day, he had some funny and peculiar behaviors. He came into our bedroom at 4:00am to report two "bad guys" fighting extremely loud in his bedroom. He assured us that he wasn't afraid, just having trouble sleeping over all their noise. When we all got up the next morning, Jason and I wished him a Happy Birthday and asked him what it felt like to be four. He quickly informed us that he wouldn't turn four until he walked into the living room. He then spent the next 30 minutes, or so, avoiding the living room. It was the funniest thing! After breakfast, he sighed and said, "Well, I guess I better go into the living room so I can be four." Jason and I laughed for quite awhile about that one.
Birthday breakfast - donuts!
Opening a new game from Aunt Nat, Uncle Jeremy, and Rowan - we LOVE games!! We play a game with Jaxon every night after we put Sissy to bed.
New golf clubs from Mommy and Daddy! He can hardly wait to hit the links.
A little indoor practice.
New Cars shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Hager!
And Nike sweatpants from Grandma and Grandpa Hager (underneath the birthday boys legs). "Look Mom, they're just my size."
Silly Mater card from Grandma and Grandpa.
Jaxon's first bike from Ouma and Oupa and Uncle Nick, Aunt Jamie, and the boys!
Luke Skywalker! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Here's a short video of Jaxon's initial reaction opening his new golf clubs:
Here's a short video of Jaxon's initial reaction opening his new golf clubs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the Mater card I laughed so hard. Happy birthday Jax
Happy Birthday Jaxon! Brady has those same golf clubs and LOVES them! We have found that the really long tees help with hitting the ball better.
Post a Comment