When we all arrived in Indianapolis, we were hungry for lunch. Our plan was to meet at the hotel around 12:30. I was so excited when they called that morning to say they were on track to be there right about 12:30. "Us too!!" I replied. A few hours later they called to confirm our ETA and this dork realized I had planned for us to arrive at 12:30 central and Indianapolis is in the Eastern time zone!! We were an hour later than planned, but still made it by lunch time. After lunch we laid the girls down for quick naps, then headed to the hotel pool to SWIM!!
| Hello beautiful Sophia! |
The next morning, we headed over to the Indianapolis Zoo.
| All Aboard! Riding the train was the only thing on Jaxon's To-Do list for the zoo. |
After the zoo, we started to walk back to the hotel, but the boys wanted to do a quick treasure hunt for a Geocache.
| My first Geocache! |
No comments:
Post a Comment