Monday, March 4, 2013

More Christmas

Well, it appears that I took one picture on Christmas. One! We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Hager's, Christmas morning at Memaw and Papa Schu's and Christmas afternoon/evening at Ouma and Oupa's. And I took one picture. I know I did a lot of video this year, but one picture?!? Ugh! So, I stole pictures from my sister's and mom's facebook accounts, but didn't find even one Christmas picture of the Riggs. So, if any Riggs have pictures, please email them to me so I can get them on here!!!

 Here is Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Hager's:


Page and I take this picture every year!

Here's Austin busting out this year's Christmas puzzle.

Me and my girls!

Reading a story to Sissy.
Turns out she had a double ear infection and ruptured ear drum this night, 
but she was a trooper! We ended up in the ER around midnight with her, and 
she finally got some relief and was able to sleep.

Fireman Lego guys!


A hand-knit hat!

Austin and Great Grandpa working on the puzzle.

Jaxon, Page, Dakota, me and Aunt Ninny

Page helping Jaxon with his puzzle.

Trying to complete the border.

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

The picture with you and page and the bows on your head totally made me laugh My cousin, me, and my aunt Linda did that growing up all the time. I am glad to see where not the only cool ones that do that.