Thursday, June 13, 2013

AhhAhh Kansas!

Summer has just started for us, yet we feel like we don't have much of it left. Jason is heading to Little Rock next week and he'll be down there 6 weeks for Aircraft Commander school. We went back and forth about moving down there with him for the summer, but apartment living is about the only choice for families and that didn't really appeal to us. So, we'll be separated most of that time, but we plan to make a trip down to see him and he may try and come home one weekend too.

So, when I say we don't have much summer left, I'm looking at the calendar and counting less than 10 days left as a family of 4 this summer. We're trying to cram in as much "summer things" as we can while Jason is still home. We knew a family vacation was out of the question this summer, so we decided we would spend 5 days in Kansas and treat it like a vacation. So, we jam-packed as much as we could into those 5 days and naps and healthy eating went out the window. We had a great time and made some awesome memories. We took too many a lot of pictures, so as I edit them, I will get them on here. One activity at a time.

Until then, enjoy looking at the cutest kids in the universe (ok, I'm a little partial):



1 comment:

pschuman said...

No you are not partial. They are 2 of the cutest kids ever. Miss them bunches. Love Memaw