Thursday, October 2, 2008

Memaw Visits 2

We really wanted to take my mom out for a nice birthday dinner. Jason spent the day on the river wakeboarding and mom, Jax and I drove to Tuscaloosa, Alabama for a day of shopping. Needless to say, when we all met back up on base, we were exhausted and didn't feel like getting back out. So, Sonic for a birthday dinner it was!!







My mom loves bowling and we've been dying to take her for like the last 10 years. It took moving to Mississippi to finally bowl! We played three games. Jason won the first and mom won the last two. Don't even ask about me! I can't wait for Page to come out here - I'm hoping to use her as an excuse to get bumper pads. Oh yeah, I'm that bad!! Jaxon just played on a blanket the whole time we bowled. He loved watching us and seeing our reactions as we played.





Jason and I took advantage of having my mom down here and went on a date for the first time in over a month. We played mini-golf at Gorilla Golf. It's the only mini-golf in town. Nothing compared to mini-golf we've played back home, but it was a great night together. Jason won both rounds, but I was just a few strokes behind him. We both got a hole in one!!

No comments: