
Jaxon still loves his Johnny Jump-Up. He loves to jump as high and as hard as he can, then lift his legs and swing back and forth. I've got him on video, but I'm having trouble uploading the video onto the blog - it's too big right now! I'll keep working on it!

Memaw took Cooper for 2-3 walks every day. He was in heaven. The only problem with that is; now Cooper expects a walk every day!! The weather is beautiful down here right now and evening walks are wonderful - just beware of the gigantic mosquitos!

Group photo on Memaw's last day.

We took Memaw to lunch at Proffit's Porch. It's a restaurant that overlooks a small lake. It's basically one giant porch with rows of picnic tables. The food is cajun/creole and it was amazing! Jason and I cannot wait to go back to eat there.

Jaxon's latest trick: "Jaxon is SOOO big!" He now raises his hands high over his head when I ask, "How big is Jaxon?"
No comments:
Post a Comment