Jason left for Spokane, WA at the beginning of November, and rather than spend the month of November in Arkansas, Jaxon and I lived with my mom that month. It was very relaxing and we were able to see a lot of friends and family while we were there. Jason was still in WA on Thanksgiving, so I decided to try and surprise him when he got home. I invited our best friends from the Air Force up to Kansas City to spend Thanksgiving with us and be there when Jason got home from training. Jeff and Caitlin came up from their current station at Little Rock Air Force Base and Chris and Mae came up from their current station at Altus AFB in Altus, OK. Jaxon and I picked Jason up from KCI on Saturday afternoon and our friends were waiting for him in the living room when we got to my mom's. He was so surprised and so excited to see them. We celebrated Thanksgiving that Saturday afternoon and had a blast catching up with our friends, until they had to leave Sunday morning. It was definitely a Thanksgiving we'll always remember.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Thanksgiving 2009
I know, Thanksgiving was almost two months ago, but I'm just getting around to blogging about it.
Jason left for Spokane, WA at the beginning of November, and rather than spend the month of November in Arkansas, Jaxon and I lived with my mom that month. It was very relaxing and we were able to see a lot of friends and family while we were there. Jason was still in WA on Thanksgiving, so I decided to try and surprise him when he got home. I invited our best friends from the Air Force up to Kansas City to spend Thanksgiving with us and be there when Jason got home from training. Jeff and Caitlin came up from their current station at Little Rock Air Force Base and Chris and Mae came up from their current station at Altus AFB in Altus, OK. Jaxon and I picked Jason up from KCI on Saturday afternoon and our friends were waiting for him in the living room when we got to my mom's. He was so surprised and so excited to see them. We celebrated Thanksgiving that Saturday afternoon and had a blast catching up with our friends, until they had to leave Sunday morning. It was definitely a Thanksgiving we'll always remember.
Unfortunately this is the only picture I took, but Memaw, Papa Schu, my sister, Jenn and my niece, Page were also at Thanksgiving dinner!
Jason left for Spokane, WA at the beginning of November, and rather than spend the month of November in Arkansas, Jaxon and I lived with my mom that month. It was very relaxing and we were able to see a lot of friends and family while we were there. Jason was still in WA on Thanksgiving, so I decided to try and surprise him when he got home. I invited our best friends from the Air Force up to Kansas City to spend Thanksgiving with us and be there when Jason got home from training. Jeff and Caitlin came up from their current station at Little Rock Air Force Base and Chris and Mae came up from their current station at Altus AFB in Altus, OK. Jaxon and I picked Jason up from KCI on Saturday afternoon and our friends were waiting for him in the living room when we got to my mom's. He was so surprised and so excited to see them. We celebrated Thanksgiving that Saturday afternoon and had a blast catching up with our friends, until they had to leave Sunday morning. It was definitely a Thanksgiving we'll always remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment