We have typically had small birthday parties for the kids at our house, but my mom (brilliantly) talked me into finding a location to rent so I didn't have to limit the number of friends he invited (and I didn't have to clean my house!). After searching and calling several places (and deciding most places for kid birthday parties is over-priced) Jason and I settled on renting the
Soldwedel Program Center through the park district. It was a perfect and quaint building that had plenty of seating, plenty of room for games and running and I didn't have to clean my house!
These are kind of out of order, but forgive me. I'm at the just-trying-to-get-caught-up blogging point where I just get it on here to get it on here!
Jaxon with each of his friends and the gifts they got him:
 |
| Owen and Avery |
 |
| Hannah |
 |
| Ayden and Ali |
 |
| Hunter and Macie |
 |
| Elizabeth |
 |
| Nolan (and Griffin and Nora) |
 |
| Wyatt and Josie |
 |
| Josalyn |
 |
| The kids waiting to play a game. |
 |
| Darth Vader and Clone Trooper cupcakes. |
 |
| Singing "Happy Birthday to Jaxon" |
 |
| Griffin getting ready to take his turn at the pinata! |
 |
| Ali doing the gunny sack race. |
 |
| Getting the gunny sack race set up. |
Memaw came up the weekend of Jaxon's party, so he continued celebrating by opening gifts from Memaw and Papa Schu and Aunt Ninny, Uncle Austin and Page.

 |
| A guitar! He is so excited, he took it for show-and-tell the next day at school. |
No comments:
Post a Comment